Let us transform your SharePoint implementation into an expression of your organization’s identity. Our team has years of experience in implementing customers’ desired user experience, look-and-feel throughout their SharePoint portal, resulting in a consistent visual aesthetic for their organization.
Our SharePoint Branding & User Experience services are designed to provide the technical, functional and brand-related skills sets organizations need to deliver effective SharePoint solutions.
Our experienced graphic design team can provide visual customizations to provide a desired uniform experience to your SharePoint intranet, extranet or website. Our services include:
- Development of customized themes to meet branding objectives;
- Implementation of style sheets, templates, definitions etc. to provide desired look and feel;
- Administrative control for site managers to control personalization policies.
Branding SharePoint Intranet and Extranet sites
Give you SharePoint intranet & extranet sites professional, rich, visual and multimedia appeal that reflects your organization’s identity through display of logos, images and corporate colors.
AQL has extensive experience branding intranet and extranet sites giving them an extremely professional look.
- AQL can tailor SharePoint to what your users need.
- Your branding strategy is our guide.
- We work with your team to design a look & feel that best meets your needs.
- We can migrate your public website to SharePoint for improved and simplified content management.
- We’ll work with your budget for a phased delivery of features.
- Master Pages design from scratch.
- CSS Frameworks like SASS and LESS.
- Responsive sites using frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Page Layouts.
- Content by Search Navigation.
- XSLT customization for Web Parts and data “roll-ups”.
- Custom Navigation based on Taxonomy.
- Interactive wireframes.
- Complete Branding and UI requirements gathering sessions.
- Target your site to several device platforms and not just Desktops.
Responsive sites (like this one) that work on all devices for today’s mobile
enabled workforce. mobileAs the users switche from their laptop iPad, the
website automatically switches image sizes and positions.