Manage Broken Permissions Web Part
Permissions to access data in SharePoint are usually maintained granularly, starting from document or item level, list level to site collection level. Managing the SharePoint site permissions, their inheritance, and keeping tab on SharePoint broken site permissions can be a daunted task and even result in uncertainty.
AQL’s SharePoint site permissions web part provides an intuitive and easy to use tool for SharePoint administrators to manage permissions or privileges given to each user or group for any item, list, site, or site collection. Identify any permission inherited or broken in any list or site and proactively take measures to mitigate any potential risk.
Optimize AQL’s SharePoint site permission web part to view, edit, and modify permission given to each user or group on a particular item in a list, entire list, or the site.
- Edit permissions of each user at item, list, and even site level.
- Check for individual user permissions at both list and site level.
- Check permissions of different groups for a particular list or entire site.
- Check for any broken permissions given to any user or group for a particular list item or entire list.
- Check for any shared permissions at item, list, and site level.
- Define permissions for each group or user at item, list, and site level.
- Export permissions for each list or site in different formats like CSV, Excel, etc.